Information clause regarding the processing of personal data (application for certification):
1. The Controller of your personal data specified in the application for certification is DEKRA Certification Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Wrocław, 48H Legnicka Street, 54-202 Wrocław, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48.71.780-47-47 (hereinafter reffered to as: „the Controller”).
2. Any questions related to the processing of your personal data may be directed to our Data Protection Officer at e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (hereinafter "GDPR" ). The purpose of data processing is to prepare, at your request, a certification offer.
4. If you consent to the processing of data for specific purposes, e.g. for marketing, your data will be processed also on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR for the purpose indicated in the content of each consent that you have given. Please be advised that the expression of each consent is voluntary and can be withdrawn at any time.
5. Your personal data will be processed also on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR in order to establish, investigate or defend against claims related to the offer or processing of your data, because processing is necessary to implement our legitimate interest, which is the possibility of establishing, investigating or defending against claims.
6. Recipients of your personal data may be companies of DEKRA Group and entities to which the Controller entrusted personal data processing on the basis of contracts, e.g. auditors, IT systems and IT services providers, marketing and debt collection companies. Your data may be made available to accreditation/notification bodies, and the access results from the accreditation/notification duties to which the Controller is subject.
7. The Controller may transfer your personal data to entities (e.g. IT service providers) that will process personal data in third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If personal data is transferred to a country outside the EEA, will be taken measures to ensure further protection of this data and measures required by GDPR, e.g. standard data protection clauses addopted by European Commission. You have the option of obtaining from the Controller further information and receiving a copy of your peronal data transferred outside the EEA at any time.
8. Your personal data will be processed during the period necessary to prepare the offer, then the implementation of services, incuding the certification period, and after its completion in the period necessary to establish, assert or defend claims. If you give specific consents to the processing of your data, your data will be processed for the purposes specified in the consents until consents withdrawn or until the purpose of processing is achieved.
9. Under terms and conditions set out in the GDPR, you have the right to access your data and rectify it (supplement, correct), delete, limit processing or the right to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data and withdraw, at any time, each consent to the processing of personal data given to us. Please be advised that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. In order to exercise the above rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address indicated in point 2.
10. If you believe that your data is processed contrary to the provisions of the law, it is possible to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
11. Providing of your personal data is a condition of preparing an offer for certification. You are obliged to provide them and the consequence of not providing personal data is the inablility to prepare the offer and then conclude a contract or to continue further cooperation.
12. Your data will be not processed in an automated way, including in the form of its profiling, in a way that has legal effects on you, or similarly significantly affects your sitiuation.